July 19, 2014

SHORT STORY, written by me ^^

Misunderstanding

Resha is walking on the way to her school at 6.30 AM. Both Taylor and Selena are walking too in front of her. She can't believe that Taylor and Selena are really mad at her just because yesterday, they had a plan to go to the mall together at 2 PM. But neither Taylor nor Selena was coming. so, Resha decided to back home and went to the cinema with her family.
               Right now, Resha feels either guilty or Lonely. She stares at her shoes and chooses not to approach them. She just takes a deep breath and exhales slowly. The classes start, Resha gets a great Idea. She excels in drawing, so she draws pictures of her, Taylor, and Selena. She does Not only draw their faces but also Write sentences under the picture "LET'S GO TO THE MALL TOGETHER!".
            At recess, Resha goes to the library where her 2 best friends are already there. They always do that activity every Tuesday.
"Hi guys!" Resha says slowly
"Hi Resha!" Taylor and Selena say simultaneously.
"Hey, Today at 2 PM. Don't forget guys!" Taylor says
"To..Todd..Today? oh my! i thought that we went to the mall yesterday, so i waited for both of you to come yesterday in front of the school, But you didn't come" Resha says shyly.
"Reshaaaaa, i told you 'Tuesday', right? hahahaha" says Selena while laughing at her
"Yup! and today is Tuesday.. so be Ready at 2 PM hahahahahahahaha" Taylor laughing happily while standing from the chair to back to the class.
"Wait guys, i thought you were mad at me, so i made this one in class" *Giving the picture to them*
"Awww, so cute.... Thank you, Old lady Hahahaha"

I made this story for my Home work from my teacher, i didn't use google translate -_-  i'm so sorry for the wrong grammar/tenses etc. I'm still learning english, THANK YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. I hope you can enjoy it| Rate this blog please and Follow my twitter @TrishaAisyah